OPEN NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER IN EMERGENCY PROCEDURE (ONIT) N° 002/MINEPIA/PRODEL/STB/2020 OF 14/05/2020May 16, 2020
Supply of reagents and laboratory consumablesJune 25, 2020
- This Invitation to Tender follows the General Notice of Procurement published in “UN Development Business” of August 24, 2017,
- In addition to its equity, the Republic of Cameroon collected funds from the International Development Association (IDA) as part of the Livestock Development Project (PRODEL). Cameroonian Government intends to use part of these funds to make authorized payments under the contract for which this invitation to tender is launched.
- The National Coordinator of PRODEL hereby, invites by this National Invitation to Tender, the bidders, fulfilling the required requirements, to submit a sealed competitive bidding, for supplying a car insurance policy to PRODEL, at the National Coordination Unit of the Project located at Yaoundé/ Bastos headquarter, nouvelle route, 400m from the street behind World Bank offices (straight ahead), behind usine Bastos, street 1761 Yaoundé, upper Floor / Office number: Building R + 2 painted in lime green, ground floor and in the three (3) PRODEL Regional Coordination Units – ZONE 1 (Garoua), Zone 2 (Yaoundé) and Zone 3 (Douala).
- Bidders interested in competing can obtain additional information and examine the Tender Documents in PRODEL premises, in Yaoundé/ Bastos headquarter, nouvelle route, 400m from the street behind World Bank offices (straight ahead), behind usine Bastos, street 1761 Yaoundé, upper Floor / Office number: Building R + 2 painted in lime green, ground floor. Phone number : (237) 677 34 93 66 – 699 20 25 96, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The qualification requirements are:
a) Financial capacity
To have achieved annual turnover during the last three (3) years (2017,2018 and 2019) such as at least one of these annual turnover excluding tax represents at least sixty million (60,000,000) CFA Francs.
The Bidder will also provide:
-Exclusions, guarantees and ceilings as well as deductibles in its specific conditions;
-States C4 (to cover liabilities regulated commitments) for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 certified by MINFI with an average of between 115 and 120%;
– States C10 certified by MINFI (cover the solvency margin of an average equal or greater than 200% for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017);
– States C1, C10b table D, CEG (Statement of Operations and certified balance sheet for 2015, 2016 and 2017).
- b) Technical capacity and experience
- Have completed at least two (2) similar contracts (batch concerned) during the last three (3) years, i.e. from 2017 to 2019, of at least thirty (30,000,000) CFA francs. These contracts must indicate the amounts in freely convertible currency (HT & TTC), the names of the purchasing authorities and be attached with copies of contracts (1st and pages of signature and registration) and minutes relating thereto;
- Justify the representativeness by the company’s direct offices in the Center, North and Littoral regions, Project deployment zones by a statutory declaration.
- c) Other conditions
This National Invitation to Tender, concerns the bidders, supporting documents:
- Approved by the Ministry of Finance (MINFI) (Valid copy of approval) and
- Members of the International Conference on the Insurance Market (CIMA) (Certificate of CIMA membership).
- The Tender File is available and can be obtained by the bidders directly from the service mentioned above upon presentation of the original receipt for payment of the non-refundable sum of fifteen thousand (15,000) CFAF to “Compte Spécial CAS ARMP” No. 335 988 60001-44, opened with the 12 BICEC branches below in the name of “Compte Spécial CAS ARMP”. These are the branches of: Yaoundé (Central Agency), Douala (Bonandjo), Buea, Ebolowa, Dschang, Ngaoundéré, Maroua, Limbé, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Garoua and Bertoua, representing the costs of acquiring the file.
- The procurement will be conducted by the National Invitation to Tender (NIT) as defined in the “Directives: procurement financed by IBRD Loans and IDA Credits”, Edition of May 2004, reviewed in October 2006, from January 2011, in 2014 and open to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in these same Directives.
- 7. All tenders must be submitted to the address indicated above no later than MAY 25, 2020 at 10 a.m. local time, and be attached by a tender guarantee (in accordance with the form included in the DAO) of an amount of at least equal to six hundred thousand (600,000) CFA francs and whose validity must be 118 days from the date of opening the bids. The bid valid for ninety (90) days. Bids received after the deadline will be rejected.
8.Bids will be submitted in eight (8) copies including one (1) original and seven (7) copies with the main envelope bearing “Open National Invitation to Tender No. 001 / MINEPIA / PRODEL / STB/ 2020 of April 27, 2020, FOR SUBSCRIBING IN EMERGENCY PROCEDURE AN ALL RISKS CAR INSURANCE POLICIES TO THE LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (PRODEL)
“TO BE OPEN ONLY IN THETENDER ROOM “
- The submission of tenders by digital means will not be authorized. The Late bids will not be accepted.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of the duly authorized representatives of the bidders who wish to be present at the opening, on MAY 25, 2020 from 11 am local time, in the PRODEL conference room, located at nouvelle route Bastos, 400m from the street behind the World Bank offices (straight ahead), behind usine Bastos, street 1761 Yaoundé, upper Floor / Office number: R + 2 building painted in lime green, ground floor, Phone number: (237) 677 34 93 66 – 699 20 25 96, Email address: email@example.com.
The National Coordinator of PRODEL
– SOPECAM (FOR PUBLICATION)
– ARMP (FOR PUBLICATION)