- This tender notice follows the General Procurement Notice appeared in ” UN Development Business ” of August 24,2019 ,
- The Government of the Republic of Cameroon has received a credit/loan from the International Association for the Development with the view to financing the Livestock Development Project ( PRODEL ). PRODEL intends to use part of this credit to carry out payments under the contract on the rehabilitation of three(3) livestock stations at KOUNDEN (West Region), Lougguere (North Region) and Wakwa (Adamawa region) respectively, within the framework of PRODEL .
- The National Coordinator of PRODELrequests closed bids from eligible/qualified bidders who meet the qualifications required for the rehabilitation of three (3) livestock stations in KOUNDEN (West Region), Lougguere (North Region) and Wakwa (Adamawa region) respectively, under PRODEL in three (3) batches
- The procurement will be conducted by National Invitation to Tenders (NIT) in emergency procedure as defined in “Guidelines: Procurement of Supplies, Works and Services (other than the Services of Consultants) by the World Bank borrowers under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants of in January 2011″, and open to eligible bidders as defined in the Guidelines.
- Eligible and interested bidders can obtain information from the Livestock Development Project (PRODEL) and read the Tender documents at the address mentioned below from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m..
- The qualification requirements are :
For technical requirements :
- Have completed construction / rehabilitation of buildings and collective facilities of a cumulative financial amount (turnover) during the last five (5) years (2014-2018), corresponding to at least three hundred million (300, 000, 000) CFA francs for batch 1, five hundred million (500, 000, 000) CFA francs each for batches 2 and 3 ;
- Have a prime contractor experience in construction/rehabilitation of buildings and public facilities, with Minutes of reception enclosed by a copy of at least (2) contracts (1st and signature page)
at least :
- For batch 1 : one hundred million ( 100,000,000) CFA francs ;
- For batches 2 and 3 : two hundred and fifty million (250, 000, 000) CFA francs each ;
As part of a similar mission ( construction/rehabilitation of buildings and collective facilities with the Administration or another project or another Institution during the last five (5) years (201 4 -201 8 ) ;
- Present evidence of acquisition (owned, leased, rented, etc.) in a timely manner and for each batch of the following essential equipment : one (1) Concrete mixer with 350 L of useful capacity – diesel or gasoline engine; one (1) motor pump ; two (2) jumping jacks compactor/Vibrating rammer or manual compactors ; one (1) pick-up vehicle for connection ; two ( 2 ) dump trucks (CU> 10t) ; one (1) caterpillar wheel loader ; three (3) vibrators ; one (1) generator ( > 10 KVA) ; small geotechnical equipment ;
- Present for each batch: (i) a Works Supervisor ( Assistant Civil Engineer, Advanced level + 3) registered in the National Order of Civil Engineers (ONIGC), having at least ten (10) years of experience work of equivalent nature and volume, and having occupied the position of Works Supervisor for at least five (5) years; (ii) a site foreman/Manager/Chief construction (Advanced level + 2) Senior Technician of Civil Engineering or equivalent diploma having at least seven (7) years of working experience with an equivalent nature and volume, and having occupied the position of Site foreman for at least five (5) years ; One Laboratory Technician (at least Advanced level) with at least three (3) years of experience in geotechnology ;
- A bid bond (in the case of a group, give the name of the group) ;
- CCAP initialed on each page and signed on the last page ;
Financial capacity of at least one hundred million (100,000,000) CFA francs for batch 1 and two hundred and fifty million (250, 000, 000) CFA francs each for batches 2 and 3.
- Interested bidders may obtain a complete tender notice file in French (printed or PDF) by sending a written request to the address below with a non refundable payment of one hundred thousand (100,000) CFA . The method of payment will be : cash payment, check, transfer to BICEC, Yaoundé Central Agency or from eleven (11) BICEC agencies, to account No. 335 988 Client name : “ Compte spécial CAS-ARMP ” .
- Bids must be submitted to the address below no later than ……………… .. at 1p.m. (local time). The submission of bids by electronic means is not authorized . The Late bids will not be accepted. Tenders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives at the address listed below on the ………… ……… … … .. at 2p.m..
Bids must be enclosed by a Bid bond, for an amount of: batch 1 : 2, 000, 000 ( two million ) CFA francs ; batch 2 : 6, 000, 000 ( six million ) CFA francs ; batch 3 : 5, 000, 000 ( five million ) CFA francs , and will remain valid for a period of one hundred and twenty (120) days.
THE SUBMISSION ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS :
National Coordination Unit of the Livestock Development Project ( PRODEL ) , located at Bastos , behind the World Bank offices, 400 meters straight ahead, R+2 storey building on the left, painted in lemon green ( Procurement Unit , ground/first floor), street 1761 Yaoundé , Cameroon .
The closed envelopes must include the following statement :
«NIT No.006/MINEPIA/PRODEL/ STB/2019 OF ………….. FOR THE REHABILITATION OF THREE(3) LIVESTOCK STATIONS AT KOUNDEN (WEST REGION), LOUGGUERE (NORTH REGION) AND WAKWA (ADAMAWA REGION) RESPECTIVELY, UNDER PRODEL . BATCH No.……
– TO BE OPEN DURING COUNTING SESSION».
The address (es) referred to above is (are) :
National Coordination Unit of the Livestock Development Project ( PRODEL ) , located at Bastos , behind the World Bank offices, 400 meters straight ahead, R+2 storey building on the left, painted in lemon green ( Procurement Unit , ground/first floor), street 1761 Yaoundé , Cameroon .. Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR OF PRODEL
– MINMAP ;
– ARMP ;
– SOPECAM ;
– CHRONO ;
– ARCHIVES ;