- Landing confirmed for October 2nd, 2020 in Garoua165 pregnant heifers are expected on the tarmac at Garoua international airport ...
- Two Key Manuals ReviewedOne of the strongest recommendations from the Project mid-term review was to ...
- A Budget of Nearly Five BillionFrom 10 to nearly five billion francs as a budget. The COVID-19 ...
The main objective of the sub-component is to increase the quantity and quality of livestock and other livestock products marketed by pastoralist communities in the Project’s intervention areas. This makes it possible to pay particular attention on the commercial orientation of the activity and marketing.
- capacity building for farmers and farmers’ associations;
- improvement of market information.